The agenda is to be a par with the global giants. With competition & opportunity both rising at a zooming pace, the challenge is to be smart and rise every moment.
1. To represent a as common body of the Label Manufacturers of the country.
2. To promote self adhesive label application in general.
3. To organize the seminars and educate its members with latest developments and technologies in the self adhesive label industry.
4. To secure the indigenous interest against foreign investment in the field of label production.
5. To identify the exclusivity of the self adhesive label printers in narrow web segment.
6. To Support the label manufacturers and suppliers of machines and material against misconductive vise-versa.
7. To exchange the forums with international organizations of similar kind for the common awareness among its members.
To deal with the Government / Semi Government institutions for common benefits and interest of members.
To carry out fair trade practices.
The following founder members were present in the 1st pre initiation meeting held at hotel Days Inn. Duly invited by Shree Amit Shet discussed the need of a platform to recognize the very niche self adhesive nero web label market.
LMAI started with handful of members and today it boasts over 200 profound members in its stride with leadership of our past presidents Mr. Surendar Kapoor, Mr. Bhavin Kothari, Mr. Manish Desai and Mr. Vivek Kapoor.
Globally the self adhesive label industry is being driven with narrow web production in letterpress, flexo, dry offset and screen technology.
To recognize this exclusive industry of narrow web production of self adhesive labels in India. A platform was required to understand its need, LMAI – Label Manufacturers Association of India was formed to exploit its huge opportunity in an organized manner under companies in 1956.